ATENEA On-board: connectivity solutions
ATENEA On-board provides an intelligent on-board solution that enables you to concentrate on-board information and make it available to land through the most appropriate wireless communications channels.
CAF Power & Automation's on-board solution is designed to be modular, scalable and high-availability, providing remote access to the various elements connected to the on-board Ethernet network via an intelligent train-land connectivity system.
This system covers the long-range cellular technologies, GSM, 3G, LTE and local area (medium range) Wifi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n) and is scalable to future technologies of greater capacity.
The opportunity to incorporate the GPS module means that our telecommunications systems can position the trains, which will enable them to be viewed later on track layout maps and mimic displays in Land applications.
Furthermore, this on-board solution is a non-captive system and can be integrated on new vehicles or those in service whatever the manufacturer and fleet management system on the ground.
ATENEA On-board's characteristics and benefits
- Online monitoring of all the train's signals
- Automatic downloading of stored logs
- Automatic sending of critical alarms from the train to ground
- Opportunity to integrate with existing Ground applications via a communications interface
- Direct integration with ATENEA Wayside.
ATENEA Wayside: remote, intelligent, centralised fleet management
ATENEA Wayside is the ground application responsible for centralised, remote fleet management, handling communications intelligently, providing the user with a graphic interface for interacting with each train.
It enables data to reside both in the cloud and in the actual customer's installations.
ATENEA Wayside's characteristics and benefits
- Graphic user interface that is unified, intuitive and easy to operate.
- Multi-platform user graphic interface, accessible via web browser, intuitive and easy to operate.
- Highly scalable, service-oriented solution
- Solution oriented at specific needs of each customer, enabling ad-hoc adaptation.
- Multi-user system with advanced permit and profile management
Added-value services for fleet systems
- Online monitoring of the train's signals after selection by the user, by means of the WEB interface of the system.
- Automatic and programmable regular download of logs stored in the train. It is possible to display them.
- Automatic sending of the train's critical alarms to ground and display of alarms. It is possible to send these alarms to the customer's land’s applications / DBs.
- Helps run and maintain train fleets via the shared, centralised and automated user interface.
- Recording and storage of the train's information in standardised databases
- Remote updating of content, management of on-board software versions and controlled loading of system configurations.
- Real-time display of the driver's COSMOS HMI.
- Geopositioning of trains in track layout mimic diagram or map and handling of geopositioned automatic alarms.